Screenbits - Screen Recorder review
Perfect screen recorder software for making video tutorials, product demos and sharing your gaming experience. Screenbits allows you to easily record anything on the screen and save it into high quality compressed video files. It also have the ability of recording system...Read more...
Screenbits - Screen Recorder Review
Screenbits - Screen Recorder is an application by Mehrzad Chehraz. Screenbits - Screen Recorder was first published on 4/24/2017. It is accessible on the following platforms: Windows.
You can discover more on the Mehrzad Chehraz official website .
Perfect screen recorder software for making video tutorials, product demos and sharing your gaming experience.
Screenbits allows you to easily record anything on the screen and save it into high quality compressed video files. It also have the ability of recording system sound (speakers, headphones, etc.) and your voice (microphone) on the video.
You can record webcam and protect your content by adding logo or a copyright notice. If you are making video tutorials or product demos, click effects and mouse pointer highlighting make your videos more helpful and bring more value to them.
Screenbits works great for making high quality, high frame-rate videos which is a must-have for recording games. You'll get up to 60 fps, 4K (2160p) quality videos on a decent gaming computer.
Screenbits is lightweight and very easy to use thanks to its simple and clean user interface. It uses little system resources so you perform the main task while recording the screen without experiencing lags on your system.
• MP4 file format
• High quality (HD) recording up to 4K*
• High performance
• Up to 60* frames per second recording
• Adjustable output resolution and scaling
• Adjustable quality and frame rate
• Compressed (H.264) output
• Multi-display support
• Ability to record input audio (microphone, headset, etc.)
• Ability to recording system sound (speakers, headphones, etc.)
• High quality audio (AAC)
• Adjustable quality
• Adjustable audio format (bit-rate, sample-rate and channels)
• Ability to record webcam on the video
• Adjustable size, position and margin
• Watermark image (logo)
• Watermark text (custom font, color, outline and position)
• Ability to include or exclude mouse pointer
• Pointer highlighting
• Pointer click effects
• Window/Object selection
• Rectangular selection
• Multi-Display selection
• Keyboard support for more accurate selection
• Global hotkeys (keyboard shortcuts)
• Game recording
• Auto stop (by size and duration)
• Integrated into notification area
• Delayed recording with countdown sound
• File name template
• Ability to run on Windows startup
* Recording performance depends on your hardware.
Recent release notes:
Version 5.11.1 - July 2020
• Ability to copy recorded files from the application.
• Increased the default camera scale to 40%.
• More informative message when camera is being used by another application.
Version 5.10.1 - July 2020
• Ability to detect and record wider range of cameras including virtual webcams.
Version 5.9.1 - June 2020
• Added visual layout of system displays to make it easier to identify and select the desired display.
• Added ratio to the list of resolutions.
• Attempting to delete a file moves it to recycle bin.
• App window stays open while the app is shutting down.
Version 5.8.1 - June 2020
• Ability to apply transparency to the camera overlay.
• Extended the maximum size of camera overlay to up to 200%.
Version 5.7.1 - May 2020
• New "Frame" recording mode shows a frame around the capture area, makes it easier to capture an area of the screen.
• Ability to change delay settings from the main menu.
• UI Improvements.
Version 5.6.1 - April 2020
• Ability to view duration of recorded files.
• UI improvements
• Internal improvements